Due North Outpost Camps
Due North Outpost Camps operates from May to September each year. During this time, the base of operations is located at beautiful McKenzie Lake in Armstrong, Ontario. Nestled in the protection of the east bay, we are bordered by crown land on one side and by an air charter service on the other. From here we oversee guest check-ins, movement of aircraft, maintenance of our camps, preparation of food packages, organizing beverage orders and live bait orders. Our base is also fully equipped with a guest shower and washroom, and a coffee and sitting area for your comfort as you await your flight. We also have a secure parking area for guest vehicles while they are enjoying some crazy good fishing.
- Travel north along Lake Superior on Hwy 61 to the Canada-US border (Grand Portage).
- After clearing Customs proceed to Thunder Bay on Hwy 61.
- Hwy 61 becomes Hwy 11/17 in Thunder Bay. Continue northeast on Hwy 11/17 to the Hwy 527 (Armstrong Hwy) intersection.
- Follow Hwy 527 north for 144 miles to McKenzie Lake Road in Armstrong Ontario. It is located 2 miles north of Mattice Lake.
- Follow the signs for one mile to the Due North Outpost Camps main base.
- Be sure to proceed to our office building on the right hand side of the circle drive. From here you will be flown to your outpost. What are you waiting for?