Outfitter Elson says...
- Let us put you in touch with someone more qualified to promote our
outposts—we have a list of guests who would love to give you a personal
reference via email or telephone.
- We love pictures: each year we draw the names of two “photographers” to
receive a free fishing trip for the next
- There is no such thing as a stupid question. If you can’t find the answer on
our website, please call or email anytime.
- We want you to fight with the fish, not the motor, so we add new Yamaha motors to our fleet each year.
- Not all outfitters are created equal: Our camps are exclusive to each lake
and guarantee you the seclusion you look forward to.
- We offer family friendly camps: several of our
outposts have sand beaches offering a change of pace for the little ones.
- Pack lots of sunscreen. During July and August, the sun is at its peak
intensity and it’s easy to burn, especially when you’re out on the water.
- Be prepared: Weather can sometimes delay your flight out. Be sure to plan
enough food just in case.
- Bring your swim trunks and your toque
when fishing in May or September. The weather can be very unpredictable.
- Remember: insect repellent is your friend! Spring and early summer water
temperatures in ponds are perfect for black fly and mosquito reproduction.
- Worms: No matter what the weather or time of year, night crawlers will
always serve as great live bait.
- Our incentive based rate programs offer tremendous savings on your trip.
- Our flight distances are relatively short. We save money on airplane costs
and you save money on the overall cost of your trip.
- The best tasting walleye are those that range between 13 to 17 inches.
- Our lakes have been specifically chosen for their privacy and beauty, along
with their sheer abundance of fish.
- A successful and relaxing trip is our goal for you. Help us by letting us
know how we can improve our service.
- “Honey, I’m home…” Lucky for you, customized Due North garments make great gifts!
- Don’t overlook August as a great time for a family fishing trip: less bugs,
more comfortable temperatures and still lots of fantastic fishing.
- A successful fishing trip doesn’t require a
lot of tackle, just the right
tackle. Spend some time choosing wisely.
- Do not forget to bring your depth-finder and